Sunday 5 September 2010

The realness of concealness..

Okay, so Iborrowed the name of the blog post from a different benefit product but I feel this name works for this amazing product. The product is Benefit's Boi-ing concealer. For the last 2 years this product has been my go to concealer. For me its the best product for hiding any bags under your eyes making you look more awake.
Saying that, I recommend if you have a medium skin tone like me definately use the palest shade (warm it up with any powder if necessary) as i've tried the second shade the colour is pretty bad- orangey :(
It's fairly pricey around £16 for the little pot so I got mine in California for $20 (with tax it is pretty much the same.) As you can see in the picture to the left is my used one (lasted about a year or nearly everyday use) with the old packaging and the one on the right is obviously the new one. I prefer the old packaging for two reasons: firstly the new one doesn't have a mirror which I actually used quite a lot. secondly the new one has a screw top whic if your like me and sometimes put things down it can drive you crazy to find it again.
Overall this is my favourite concealer and I would definately recommend it. What is your favourite concealor?

1 comment: