Friday 25 June 2010

Make-up Academy eye dusts


In all my superdrug internet searching (I have an extensive 'products to buy list') I came across this brand. Needless to say always searching for the perfect affordable brand I could not resist a brand where everything was £1- no you did not mishear me! So I went to superdrug (It's not available everywhere) and bought two eye dusts in shade 4 and 5. They were quite similar colours, somewhat sparkly (as you would expect from an eye dust), almost irridesent dark colours, one is more red and the other more green. I was pleasantly surprised with the result- highly pigmented easy to build or just a light dusting- as good as Barry M and for 1/3 of the price...
I will definately be purchasing more from their brand in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment