Monday 12 July 2010

Clinique all about eyes

At £22 a pop this isn't exactly the most cheap product out there (especially as its so tiny), but I have to say it is my go to eye cream. I got it as a gift last christmas (I would never have bought it otherwise hehe) and have been using it a couple times a week since. Despite being tiny, in many ways its worth the cash, having used it this often I still have sooooo much (well over half) so it would last at least a year. Also a little bit goes a looooong way as its super moisturising and keeps it soft and not at all greasy. You can use it at night, or use it just before makeup, and as it is suitable for all skin types I can recommend it to everyone. it may have a steep price tag but your paying for quality and a product that will last you ages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment