Sunday 4 July 2010

Lust List (1)

Ok, so maybe lust list isn't the best ever name, but wishlist it just a bit boring, anyway here are the items i'm lusting after at the moment



Natural Collection Vanilla Body Cream
I reviewed the scrub and since I'm happy with that I find myself wanting this, the moisturiser. It's pretty cheap at £2.99 so to be honest for that price I'll be happy with a basic product. I love vanilla and as I reeeeeeeeeeaaaallly neeeeed (I only have 10 others) a new body moisturiser I want to give it a try. I think i'm going to buy it today so expect a review soon :)



Bloom sheer colour cream in Coy
I want to try this all-in-one (lips, cheeks, eye (won't put pink on my eyes though)) because I like the idea of make-up being versatile. Coy is pink and corally so I think it would work well on my colouring. Its quite expensive though at £10, so i think i'll wait till my next pay check as my wish list is so long (obviously not only these three items!!)

Eyeko cream
I plan on getting a small haul of eyeko products soon as there is free shipping on orders over £35 (i.e. all their nail polishes and a graffiti eyeliner). I am excited for this in particular because I'm in a sort of 'lets find a perfect highlighter' as I find good ones hard to come across. I have some powder ones and a stick one but don't have a cream or anything like this so I'm definately excited!! I'll review it later once i've bought it a tested it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment